Here is a list of the top Cuddl trends on hairstyles to help you update your look this season.
- Long cut and layers: If you prefer a natural look, then this is a good choice. This look uses long layers as face-framing strands, and as it goes towards the ends, the layers get shorter. Additionally, this look gives you a bit of a bulky look. If you have highlighted or colored hair, the overall look will be elevated more.
- Blunt Bangs and layers: In case you want to highlight your face or if you prefer a modern look, then this is a good choice. Ombre tips are set with short over layers; additionally, this adds more of a feminine look on you.
- Beautiful and wild: For this cut, your hair will be chopped in long layers; fiery red dye on your hair will help you elevate the look more. If you have thick hair, then make sure that the blunt ends are not stacking on each other to give out a wild and beautiful look.
- Long hair and low-maintenance: If you have long hair and prefer an easy or low-maintenance style, then this is a good choice. In this cut, the shortest layers start around the shoulder length, i.e., 5-6 inches above the longest layer; this will help you make a quick up-do without any stray pieces and also appears beautiful with curls when let down.
- Shoulder-length shag: If you prefer a suitable type of hairstyle for easy maintenance, then is a good choice. In this style, your hair will pass the shoulders with short layers that include a dramatic side-swept bang. This style is natural and has a ton of organic movement.
- Side-swept textured balayage bob: If you are a busy mom and want to keep your style classy and easy to maintain then this style is an excellent choice; it gives a tousled look and will free you from the constant cycle of touching up your roots.
- Topknot and waves: For an undone look, this style is an excellent choice; the top knot along with free waves up to your shoulder helps you get a casual look. Additionally, you can elevate your look by highlighting your hair with colors like platinum blonde.
- Asymmetrical choppy haircut: This is a type of cut with layers in the opposite direction; longest in front and short at the back. The blunt cuts on the short layers provide the style with a choppy texture and finishes it off with loose curls to elevate the look.
- Precision hair highlights and preppy waves: This style is a combination of hairstyles like the lob, beachy waves, etc. This simple and slightly angled shoulder-length cut comes with minimal curls at the end. For a higher version of this style, you can try honey blonde highlights on your hair.
- Va-va-voom voluminous shoulder-length curls: If you like a glam look with a simple hair-do, then this is a good choice. For blonde hair, darker roots and white blonde balayage gives a lot of volume for big curls that start at layers around the face; deep side-parted bangs are the main feature of this cut.
You can choose the appropriate Cuddl trends on hairstyles based on your face structure, hair texture, your style statement, etc.